Academic Calendar for Students
Before census day ends:
- You get a 100% refund for courses dropped provided you remain enrolled in at least one course in the session/term. Dropping ALL courses is a withdrawal from the session and the refund schedule applies.
- No academic record is created for courses dropped (no mention of it will appear on your transcript).
- For undergraduates affected by the six drop limit policy, drops are NOT counted against your total drops.
- Dropping courses may affect your financial aid eligibility. Be sure to check with a Financial Aid Specialist before you drop or withdraw.
- Visit https://srinfo.sulross.edu/registrar/request-to-drop-class/ to request a drop; visit https://www3.sulross.edu/page/3097/withdrawal-all-classes to withdraw.