Some of the FREE Services that We Offer:
- Career and financial guidance.
- Group or one-on-one tutoring.
- Peer and professional mentoring.
- Cultural enrichment opportunities.
- Access to our private computer lab.
- Study skills, academic, and fun workshops.
- One-on-one academic and personal advice.
- Assistance in applying for admission to graduate and professional programs.
- Career, graduate school, fun, cultural, and academic trips.
The Student Success Center in Room 104 of Ferguson Hall offers Math and Science tutoring to current SSS program participants as well as peer mentoring and a private computer lab. You can also just come do your homework or hangout. The Center is available during normal business hours 8:00am – 5:00pm on Monday through Friday. In addition, we are open from 6:00pm-9:00pm Monday-Thursday.
Student Support Services also offers students information on financial literacy through Financial Literacy 101.
Please call 432-837-8118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.